GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!
GamerzUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World)

+4
MapleBerry<3
Ospreyeagle
Kirito
Evolution Master
8 posters

Go down

Favourite playable character(s) in Super Mario 3D World?

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Vote_lcap20%Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Vote_lcap30%Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Vote_lcap0%Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Vote_lcap40%Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Vote_lcap10%Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Empty Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World)

Post by Evolution Master Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:48 pm

So which of the five playable characters would you choose to play with or as while playing the new Wii U game Super Mario 3D World? The five playable characters are listed below:

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) 97px-Mario_Artwork_%28alt%29_-_Super_Mario_3D_World
Mario
*Balanced character with average stats and abilities.

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) 81px-Luigi_Artwork_%28alt%29_-_Super_Mario_3D_World
Luigi
*Luigi has the highest jumps, but has poor traction.

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) 100px-Princess_Peach_Artwork_%28alt%29_-_Super_Mario_3D_World
Princess Peach
*Peach can float in midair for a few seconds, but is rather slow.

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) 180px-Toad_Running_Artwork_%28alt%29_-_Super_Mario_3D_World
Toad
*Toad can run the fastest, but has the weakest jumps.

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) 155px-Rosalina_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World
Rosalina
*Rosalina is an unlockable character and has a useful spin jump attack. However, like Peach, she is rather slow.

Choose your favourite(s) (you can pick more than one). Razz My personal favourite would be Toad of course, but Luigi would be my second choice! Smile
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Empty Re: Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World)

Post by Kirito Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Luigi only for meh Razz Im over with the toadster. XD
Kirito
Kirito
Anime Addict
Anime Addict

Bleach4AnimeFreak
GCoins : 10

Back to top Go down

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Empty Re: Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World)

Post by Evolution Master Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:20 pm

No, no. Join the Toad squad too. D: Toad fans are business partners with Luigi fans! Sidekicks stick together!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ospreyeagle Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Toad and Luigi of course!
Ospreyeagle
Ospreyeagle
Looker is the best
Looker is the best

Looker4Ospreyeagle
GCoins : 851
Name: : セクシー Sekushī

http://w11.zetaboards.com/AnimalWarriors

Back to top Go down

Post by MapleBerry<3 Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:44 am

Rosalina!!

Toad is my second choice since Rosalina is unlockable! Razz
MapleBerry<3
MapleBerry<3
Digital Mod
Digital Mod

Pokestar Champ Rosa
Lunamon4MapleBerry
GCoins : 71
Name: : MK

Back to top Go down

Post by RaikouFan V2.0 Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:42 pm

I use Toad and Peach since they're both good at what they do, jump and run.
RaikouFan V2.0
RaikouFan V2.0
Kirby
Kirby

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Gu_mem10
GCoins : 13
Pokemon Partner : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hylia Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:57 pm

I haven't played this game yet as I don't even own a Wii U yet (lack of funds), but if I were to play this, definitely Luigi and Toad I'd choose. Maybe Rosalina. This game like reminds me of Super Mario Land 2, if my memory serves me correctly, where it's in Mario's dreams, Subcon.
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

Hero of Hylia
GCoins : 109

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/676693/Galdr

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:17 pm

^It's actually Super Mario Bros. 2, but yes I love that game! It was my favourite Mario game as a kid and I loved how the four characters from that game returned here!

Too bad Wart and the other bosses couldn't return, but still - to have such a "remake" of that game is incredible! Never thought I'd see the day. XD
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hylia Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:38 am

Ah, that's what it was. xD I never really paid attention to the titles of games back then. I was like "it's a Mario game I'm gonna play it!" basically. A remake of that game, in 3D, would be so awesome.

Anyway, are there any other characters in SM3D World that can be unlocked besides Rosalina or that's all of them? What about Yoshi? ):
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

Hero of Hylia

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:48 am

Haha yes, a 3D remake of SMB2 would be awesome! xD

Also if I recall correctly, Rosalina is sadly the only unlockable character. The only exception being Captain Toad, but he's exclusive to his own Captain Toad levels.

Yoshi isn't in the game either from what it appears. He seems to have been replaced by Plessie, a giant swimming dinosaur that shares a resemblance of sorts to Yoshi.

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) 640px-Plessie_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hylia Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:56 am

^Plessie replaced Yoshi?

That makes me very sad. Wait, so only a blue Toad is playable in SM3D World? From the image, it seems like it.

And yes! I have one vote for SMB2 remake. I should submit the idea to Nintendo. xD
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

Hero of Hylia

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:55 pm

I'm not so sure about replacing, but in this game - Plessie certainly does take on Yoshi's role. Maybe for co-op purposes and the fact that the gang is not in the Mushroom Kingdom, but rather in the Sprixie Kingdom where Yoshis may not exist. Just my assumption.

Also the blue toad is apparently Toad himself (but coloured blue for some weird reason - maybe a throwback to SMB2 for the NES where his sprite was blue), and he's playable in the main game as the speedy character.

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) 87px-Toad_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World

However, there's another Toad who is playable in an alternate mini-game like mode within SM3DW, and that's Captain Toad of the Toad Brigade (from Super Mario Galaxy). He cannot jump and instead plays in a puzzle-like fashion. You can unlock bonuses if you play his levels I believe. That's why he's kinda the exception alternate character as he's truly not like the other playable characters.

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) 116px-Toad_Brigade_Captain_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World

Also would love a SMB2 remake. XD Envisioning the game in 3D would be beautiful.
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrainerExpert Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:17 pm

I have not gotten this game, but I'd go with Mario. Toad would be my 2nd pick.
TheTrainerExpert
TheTrainerExpert
Pikmin Guardian
Pikmin Guardian

GCoins : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by cHr0mChIk Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:15 am

I always choose Mario... Haven't played the game yet but I'd probably choose it there as well...

Character(s) of choice? (Super Mario 3D World) Z
cHr0mChIk
cHr0mChIk
Legendary Mewtwo
Legendary Mewtwo

Digimon Tamer
GCoins : 59

http://digimonserbia.wikia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down