GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!
GamerzUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mario character should get their own year?

+3
Hylia
Ospreyeagle
Evolution Master
7 posters

Go down

Which Mario character should get their own "Year" in 2014?

Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_lcap23%Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_lcap8%Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_lcap23%Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_lcap0%Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_lcap0%Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_lcap15%Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_lcap8%Which Mario character should get their own year?  Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Which Mario character should get their own year?  Empty Which Mario character should get their own year?

Post by Evolution Master Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:38 pm

During the year of 2013 last year, Nintendo fans recognized the year as a special one. It was known as the "Year of Luigi" in appreciation to Mario's younger brother who was always in the shadow of his older brother. As a result, Nintendo specifically made several games throughout the course of 2013 in which Luigi was the star!

However, which Mario character would you like to see get their own year in 2014 or sometime in the near future?

As for me, I think the answer is pretty obvious. I would say Toad as it's about time he got out of the shadow of almost every other major Mario character. I'd like to see Toad finally get the spotlight for his own! Maybe a Captain Toad game or a Wario's Woods remake? The possibilities are endless!

What are your opinions everyone? Which character would you like to see star in their own year?

Which Mario character should get their own year?  120px-Luigi-BoardTurn-MP9Which Mario character should get their own year?  120px-Peach-BoardTurn-MP9Which Mario character should get their own year?  120px-Toad-BoardTurn-MP9Which Mario character should get their own year?  120px-Yoshi-BoardTurn-MP9Which Mario character should get their own year?  120px-Daisy-BoardTurn-MP9Which Mario character should get their own year?  120px-Wario-BoardTurn-MP9Which Mario character should get their own year?  120px-Waluigi-BoardTurn-MP9Which Mario character should get their own year?  120px-Bowser-BowserBlockBattle-MP9Which Mario character should get their own year?  RosalinaMKWWhich Mario character should get their own year?  120px-Mario-BoardTurn-MP9

Last edited by Evolution Master on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which Mario character should get their own year?  Empty Re: Which Mario character should get their own year?

Post by Ospreyeagle Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:37 pm

I'm voting Toad lol
Ospreyeagle
Ospreyeagle
Looker is the best
Looker is the best

Looker4Ospreyeagle
GCoins : 851
Name: : セクシー Sekushī

http://w11.zetaboards.com/AnimalWarriors

Back to top Go down

Which Mario character should get their own year?  Empty Re: Which Mario character should get their own year?

Post by Hylia Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:52 am

Daisy and Toad should. Voting for them.

The others had at least one game starring them. (Except Rosalina and I think Waluigi had a Pinball game after him)

EM. Why you no make multiple choice voting? ;_; I want to pick two! D:
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

Which Mario character should get their own year?  Gu_mem10
Hero of Hylia
GCoins : 109

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/676693/Galdr

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Thought it would be nice to see which character each user preferred, but I guess multiple voting can be allowed in this case. Razz

All right guys, multiple choice voting is now available on this poll!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrainerExpert Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:35 pm

I think Yoshi should get his time in the spotlight.
TheTrainerExpert
TheTrainerExpert
Pikmin Guardian
Pikmin Guardian

GCoins : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeZone Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Toad sucks.

Yoshi needs to have it's own year.
PokeZone
PokeZone
The Zone of Pokey's
The Zone of Pokey's

GSystem : Banned
GCoins : 44

http://thebattlemaison.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:05 pm

^Please keep it respectful.

Your least favourite character may be another's favourite. Again, this is a poll to see which character would be deserving of a year of their own.

Thank you
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownBoi Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Lugi doesnt get enough, i wanna see him more in the new Nintendo games.  cheers Wink
BrownBoi
BrownBoi
DK Crew
DK Crew

GCoins : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeZone Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:06 am

Evolution Master wrote:^Please keep it respectful.

Your least favourite character may be another's favourite. Again, this is a poll to see which character would be deserving of a year of their own.

Thank you

Technically, it's not big serious hate you know.

I would go crazy saying, hey guys don't pick toad because he's hideous. Toad is overpopulated, etc.

In reality, I don't think Toad wouldn't have so many good games in their sleeve but Yoshi has.
PokeZone
PokeZone
The Zone of Pokey's
The Zone of Pokey's

GSystem : Banned
GCoins : 44

http://thebattlemaison.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:17 am

I understand.

Though the potential a character has is really up to Nintendo. Many seem to have loved that Captain Toad mini game from SM3DW and if Nintendo could expand Toad's character - I'm sure he could become a lot more intriguing!

Yoshi has gotten quite some fun games over the years though I'm curious to see a true Toad game outside of Wario's Woods.
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:51 pm

All the other characters suck or already have their own year. I would go for toad since i dont like almost most of the characters listed Razz
Kirito
Kirito
Anime Addict
Anime Addict

Bleach4AnimeFreak
GCoins : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hylia Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:47 pm

You know...

Birdo should have her own games. Or the Shyguys. Heck, the Boos should or Bowser. He does get some spotlight in the Bowser's Inside Story, but I mean a full-on game with only Bowser as the main character. Maybe, a game that lets us run through on how Bowser plots his plans to kidnap Peach/whatever scheme, and the focus of said game is to achieve total badness, rather than "saving the world from this destruction." the AIs, who would be Mario, Luigi, all the good guys you normally play as, would have to stop you from your conquering. Depending on how you play, you'd always defeat them.

Ha, sounds like fun.
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

Hero of Hylia
GCoins : 109

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/676693/Galdr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down