GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!
GamerzUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!!

+2
newsupermariobros
Ospreyeagle
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!!

Post by Delsin Rowe Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:52 pm

I will update the bracket now.

Edit: One question, is there going to be a third place round?
Delsin Rowe
Delsin Rowe
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!! - Page 2 Gu_mem10
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 131

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!!

Post by TheTrainerExpert Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Alright EM, I've stayed tuned for long enough(Since it's past Christmas). Now, who will face me? Bam! Bam!
TheTrainerExpert
TheTrainerExpert
Pikmin Guardian
Pikmin Guardian

Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!! - Page 2 Gu_mem10
GCoins : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Azusa Nakano Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:28 pm

whoops i kinda had school so my tournament kinda slipped out of my grip
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Plumber Duo

GCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Sorry about the delay TTE. Things got a busy during the Christmas break. I'll let you know of who you'll be facing, if not you will be getting your rewards as promised.

Again, I apologize about these delays.

No problem P73, we'll try to host more tournaments in the near future too.
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:17 pm

For all the winners of the tournament so far, I will be rewarding you with a badge shortly and another bonus surprise soon!

Thank you guys for participating! Smile
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum