GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!
GamerzUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!!

+2
newsupermariobros
Ospreyeagle
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!! Empty Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!!

Post by Evolution Master Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:21 pm

As some of you may have known, we tried to host a Pokemon Showdown tournament during the earlier portion of September; however, it was largely forgotten about unfortunately.

That's why I bring you news of the revival of the Pokemon Showdown tournament for the month of November! We will be hosting this tournament alongside the PAWU forum for more member activity. The tournament will be an RU/NU based tier battle against fellow members and there will be prizes to be won as well! Though I'm sure some of you will participate for the pure novelty of beating your friends as well Razz

Now, for those of you who are new or unaware of Pokemon Showdown, the game is a battling simulator that you can play directly from your browser while making up Pokemon teams that you can use to battle your friends. If you have any questions as to how to operate this game, please let me know. I'll do my best to help you.

I have the names of all the players who have confirmed their participation in this tournament below. I have also listed all the players who signed up for the original tournament - please let me know if you're still able to participate in this tournament. This tournament is likely to take place during the last week of this month (November):

ROUND 2 MATCH-UPS:  Pichu on Pokeball

*Ospreyeagle vs Pyrite

*TheTrainerExpert vs newsupermariobros - Winner: TheTrainerExpert!

If you'd like to participate, please post on this thread. New participants are welcome.

Last edited by Evolution Master on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:04 am; edited 9 times in total
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!! Empty Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!!

Post by Evolution Master Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:13 pm

For those of you who are participating, please state your Pokemon Showdown Usernames below.

This tournament will be taking place during the last week of November, so I'd appreciate if we can get these names down as soon as possible. Smile

Again, the tier is between RU - NU.

If you have any questions, please ask me!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!! Empty Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!!

Post by Ospreyeagle Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:40 pm

I hope this will be a success. Can't wait to get started! Very Happy
Ospreyeagle
Ospreyeagle
Looker is the best
Looker is the best

Looker4Ospreyeagle
GCoins : 851
Name: : セクシー Sekushī

http://w11.zetaboards.com/AnimalWarriors

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsin Rowe Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:28 pm

I'll be able to make it, but I can't play in the either the mornings of next monday or tuesday, teeth extraction. Plus, I'll check my PS username soon.
Delsin Rowe
Delsin Rowe
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!! Gu_mem10
GCoins : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Thank you Gira, I'll sign you up as well! Smile

This event is taking place on the last week of November, so we're all good in that case. The timing is flexible so don't worry - we'll get a perfect battling time arranged for you!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsin Rowe Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:39 pm

My PS username, same as always, Giratina720
Delsin Rowe
Delsin Rowe
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Pokemon Showdown Tournament (November) - Round 1 Results are in! ROUND 2 begins soon!! Gu_mem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:00 pm

Thank you Gira! Smile I will update that.

The competition will begin this Monday and will span throughout the entire duration of next week! So prepare your teams everyone!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by newsupermariobros Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Mine is nsmb
newsupermariobros
newsupermariobros
Luigi
Luigi

Official GU DJ
GCoins : 175

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nsmbandpokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:00 pm

All right, nsmb, thanks! Smile

Our tournament will be starting this Monday and will be taking place for the duration of a week. The tier is set for RU-NU with the inclusion of 6 Pokemon (all level 100).

If there's any further questions, please let me know.

We have 8 participants now, so we're ready to start this Monday! Smile
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Well everyone, today marks our first day into the beginning of our tournament! Very Happy

By tonight, we will have a list of match-ups for Round 1 battles. As such, we will assign you your battle dates sometime this week and hopefully we can get this done in an orderly fashion!

If you have any further questions, once again - feel free to ask anytime. Please stay tuned for the matchups by tonight!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsin Rowe Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:48 pm

I can't do it tomorrow, Teeth Extraction at 10 AM PST
Delsin Rowe
Delsin Rowe
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Don't worry Gira, you can do it anytime this week. If you are free by Wednesday or Thursday, that would be fine. Smile Whatever is the best possible time for you.

====================

All right, I've done a random number generator to generate these match-ups. Perhaps they could have been better, but they're random and we'll need these match-ups for now!

Round 1

- Ospreyeagle vs MapleBerry<3

- newsupermariobros vs Gira

- Cj vs Pyrite

- Evolution Master vs TheTrainerExpert

Let's get these match-ups done from tomorrow to Wednesday everyone! If you have difficulties finding time over the next two days, please let us know! Also Gira, don't worry, find a good day for your battle when you can.

This is just Round 1, and whoever wins will move on to the next round. Let's make the win count from 2 wins (2 out of 3 battles for fairness if possible). If there's any questions, please ask! Good luck!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsin Rowe Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:36 pm

I can do it tomorrow or Friday
Delsin Rowe
Delsin Rowe
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by newsupermariobros Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Okay Gira just tell me when.
newsupermariobros
newsupermariobros
Luigi
Luigi

Official GU DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Once again, thank you guys for participating. Smile

We might extend the duration of this tournament for another week if we need to considering that this is our first tournament.

Regardless, find a convenient time in which the two of you can battle. Hopefully we can the Round 1 results in sometime this week at least.

If any further questions are needed, please ask. Good luck! Smile
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsin Rowe Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:09 pm

I have created a Challonge bracket for this tournament so here's the current standings.

http://challonge.com/qi9ttz6o

Delsin Rowe
Delsin Rowe
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:46 pm

Looks good Gira! Smile

Keep it up!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsin Rowe Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Update: Pyrite has won against KyngzIndeyen and nsmb won against me. Congrats, the scores has been added to the bracket.
Delsin Rowe
Delsin Rowe
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:47 pm

Congrats to the both of you! Very Happy

Our last battle for Round 1 will likely be completed by tomorrow, so that means that ROUND 2 will likely begin by this Wednesday! Very Happy

I will update the victors moving to ROUND 2 in the lead shortly.
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:00 pm

All right guys, Ospreyeagle has defeated MapleBerry in our last battle, so that means ROUND 1 has officially been completed!

We will get the matchups for ROUND 2 either by tonight or by tomorrow morning at the latest! For those proceeding on to the next round, be prepared! Smile Good luck guys and stay tuned!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrainerExpert Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:15 pm

UPDATE: In a stunning comeback, I get the victory against nsmb. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ru-193922798
TheTrainerExpert
TheTrainerExpert
Pikmin Guardian
Pikmin Guardian

GCoins : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by newsupermariobros Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:20 pm

yep, once again, I get painful memories from aerodactyl. Great game though, and good luck moving forward XD
newsupermariobros
newsupermariobros
Luigi
Luigi

Official GU DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrainerExpert Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Thanks! That was a good game. Aerodactyl must of put Durant through flinching training. Durant reminded me of Dolph Ziggler at Survivor Series.
TheTrainerExpert
TheTrainerExpert
Pikmin Guardian
Pikmin Guardian

GCoins : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by newsupermariobros Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:23 pm

LOL so true XD
newsupermariobros
newsupermariobros
Luigi
Luigi

Official GU DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:02 am

Wow, this matchup was completed fast! XD Well done guys! Congrats TTE, and great battle nsmb! Very Happy  I will get this updated asap!

I will announce the final showdown battle matchup between Michelle and Pyrite by Christmas so please stay tuned!

Prizes will be handed out shortly and if you guys would like another Pokemon Showdown tournament for the next month - please let me know! Smile
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next