GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!
GamerzUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for the Goddess Bird? Please do.

5 posters

Go down

Questions for the Goddess Bird? Please do. Empty Questions for the Goddess Bird? Please do.

Post by Hylia Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 am

I didn't want to be generic and put "Ask Hylia!" as the title. I'm not sorry for being creative.

So. If ya'll want, you can ask me anything you like. If your question's too personal, I'll refuse to answer it. I'm sure I have that right. Anyhoo, without further or do. Ask away.

*crickets chirp*
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

Questions for the Goddess Bird? Please do. Gu_mem10
Hero of Hylia
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 109

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/676693/Galdr

Back to top Go down

Questions for the Goddess Bird? Please do. Empty Re: Questions for the Goddess Bird? Please do.

Post by PokeZone Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:57 am

What's your favorite Mega Evolution?
Did you play X and Y? If yes, what's your thoughts on the game?
Is there any suggestions that you think Pokemon X and Y really needs to improve on?
PokeZone
PokeZone
The Zone of Pokey's
The Zone of Pokey's

GSystem : Banned
GCoins : 44

http://thebattlemaison.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Questions for the Goddess Bird? Please do. Empty Re: Questions for the Goddess Bird? Please do.

Post by Hylia Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:15 am

PokeZone wrote:What's your favorite Mega Evolution?

I don't really have a favorite. But the one I use a lot in battles, if I ever do battle online, and design-wise is Mega Absol.

PokeZone wrote:Did you play X and Y? If yes, what's your thoughts on the game?

Yes.
The game was very brilliant. The designs of the characters in a 3D model much like Colosseum and Gale of Darkness finally made it to the main series. They also added in aspects from those two previously mentioned games, such as when you walk by a standing still NPC (mostly a trainer) they will notice your character by turning their heads in your direction, and will continue to do so until you move away from them.

The graphics were beautifully designed. The region was very wonderful to travel through, and if it weren't for how quickly it ends, I'd be happier with it. There are some downfalls, like certain Pokemon only getting Megas (all starters up to gen 4 should have gotten one, imo) though I think they have it the way it is now is because they're seeing how well the game is according to fans and buyers. So, tl;dr, in a nutshell, I think it was pretty darn good.

PokeZone wrote:Is there any suggestions that you think Pokemon X and Y really needs to improve on?

Yeah. More work on the main storyline, add more stuff to do post-game, maybe like what they did in Black 2/White 2 with going out to catch other legendaries not native to the region BESIDES the legendary birds. They could also implement the Dive back in again, to reminisce on Gen 3's underwater paths again. Make whirlpools in the water, add seasons back into the games again. Let players have the option of switching the hat on or off, because really, what if I don't want to wear the hat? It should be optional. Add more clothes/styles, maybe even like full swimsuits when the players reach Cyllage City.

Make the legendaries harder to catch. I really miss struggling to catch legendaries. 3% rate > 35% or whatever it is now.

They also need to improve on character development too. The Gym Leaders, like ever since last Gen have started to become obsolete. They have a role, too, besides being the Gym Leader. Gen 4's leaders sometimes were outside their gyms and doing something else. Sure, Viola did at one point and the Gym leaders are rebattle-able in a sense, but they don't have their full teams or anything. That was a disappointment. Make them hard and all like Kanto's Gym leaders were in HGSS. Some kind of challenge. Speaking of, they could add Challenge Mode to the game to make it harder after the game's main story.

They should have kept Dark/Ghost moves NFE on Steel. I believe they made it neutral to add in and balance out the Fairy type but still.

There's a lot of things they could have done in this Gen.
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

Hero of Hylia

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:30 am

I agree with many of your points. There is plenty of features to be improved for generation 6.

What's your opinion on R/S/E remakes? Would you like to see them on the 3DS and any features you'd like to see added into them?
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hylia Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:42 pm

@EM; Definitely would love to see a RSE remake.

Perhaps they could do what they did with HGSS for GSC remake. I say those two games are remakes of GSC because Crystal's additional storyline was added in GS (Suicune).

So with RSE remakes, they could be RS but with Emerald's story in the mix (so you battle both Aqua and Magma, perhaps in different areas) Have both battle tents AND contests in each other town would be nice. The contests were fun. Heck, they can add Black and White Musicals in there along with Sinnoh's contests (with the dancing and dressing up).

Keep the customizable trainers in, let poke on follow you like in hgss, and basically keep things the same as they were in Emerald. Diving, maybe add the Space Center thing in which the player CAN go to space maybe for a limited time/area. Make Faraway Island accessible, make that locked door in that house on Mossdeep accessible and the bikes switching feature. Like the Acro bike and Macho bike can be switched like "gears" from DDPt. Third gear is the acrobike, fourth gear is the mach bike. Seriously.
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

Hero of Hylia

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:21 pm

Nice suggestions Hylia, those features would be awesome to see! I agree that the exclusive features from Emerald should definitely be implemented within the remakes.

What's your favourite starter Pokemon from any of the regions at the moment?
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hylia Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:47 am

Evolution Master wrote:Nice suggestions Hylia, those features would be awesome to see! I agree that the exclusive features from Emerald should definitely be implemented within the remakes.

Thank you. ^^
Nintendo better at least go through fan suggestions and implement some of them, you know? Not only nostalgic, but would be a great idea to have. There's a lot of people who've never played Emerald, or shunned the Hoenn games because "omg too much water/surfing!" complaints and all. Where Hoenn region is based on, a Japanese location, there's a lot of water. I'm tempted to say, "Hello, fan, ever heard of Japan?" [/unintentional rhyme]

That aside, yeah.

Evolution Master wrote:What's your favourite starter Pokemon from any of the regions at the moment?

My favorite starter is Chimchar from Sinnoh games. I love the Fire type personally, and monkeys are cute, so there you go. xD Umbreon is a starter, totally love it!
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

Hero of Hylia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hylia Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Bump.

Ya'll can ask me anything you like, long as it's appropriate, I suppose.
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

Hero of Hylia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrainerExpert Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:49 am

What is your favorite 6th gen Pokemon?
Do you watch anime? If so, which ones do you like?
TheTrainerExpert
TheTrainerExpert
Pikmin Guardian
Pikmin Guardian

GCoins : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Have a favourite anime?
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownBoi Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:49 pm

Pasta OR Soup?
BrownBoi
BrownBoi
DK Crew
DK Crew

GCoins : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Hylia Thu May 22, 2014 8:20 pm

@TrainerExpert; Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon would be the Meowstics.

I stopped watching anime after the year 2006. I do like Gad Guard, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, The Sacred Blacksmith, Full Metal Alchemist, and Samurai Champloo to name a few I remember off the top of my head.

@EvolutionMaster; Favorite anime would be Samurai Champloo~

@BrownBoi; Pasta.

Whoot, answered them all. Smile
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

Hero of Hylia

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:47 am

Are you interested in Hyrule Warriors? Seems like a neat game!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down