GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!
GamerzUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competitive Smash Bros.

2 posters

Go down

Competitive Smash Bros. Empty Competitive Smash Bros.

Post by Nubs Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Hey guys! i'm relatively new to the smash community and made a vlog of my first experience at a tournament! Its also my first youtube video. I'd appreciate all the support I can get Smile Please reply with any advice for a newer smash player. (I Play Melee) Thanks
This should be the video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0t6yJr-vOz1KzDTKnDYETA/videos
And here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0t6yJr-vOz1KzDTKnDYETA
Thanks! I'll reply to all comments!

Extra info: I main with Dr. Mario and have won several sets in tournaments, but am by no means a noob or a pro
Nubs
Nubs
Goomba
Goomba

Competitive Smash Bros. Gu_mem10
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 3

Back to top Go down

Competitive Smash Bros. Empty Re: Competitive Smash Bros.

Post by TheTrainerExpert Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Competitive Smash Bros. is a struggle. I will say I am pretty good at Melee. My main there is Link since I am familiar with his move-set. I don't think I can offer you advice, sadly, as I have never played as Doctor Mario so I don't have any neat strategy to use for him. I may try to get a Smash 4 tournament going after the Pokemon Showdown one is finished. I am interested how people play with the current characters.
TheTrainerExpert
TheTrainerExpert
Pikmin Guardian
Pikmin Guardian

Competitive Smash Bros. Gu_mem10
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 160

Back to top Go down