GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!
GamerzUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll*

+4
Orange Fanta
Ospreyeagle
Delsin Rowe
Evolution Master
8 posters

Go down

Favourite Grass type Starter Pokemon?

Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Vote_lcap18%Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Vote_lcap9%Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Vote_lcap23%Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]
Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Vote_lcap18%Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Vote_lcap9%Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Vote_lcap23%Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 22

Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Empty Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll*

Post by Evolution Master Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:32 am

Take some time to remember those cute little starter Pokemon we all raised during the very beginning of the Pokemon games that eventually became large and ferocious monsters by the end of the game! These were the starter Pokemon and I bet they all have a special place in our hearts. We've gone through 6 generations, and throughout our adventures we always had one of these little guys join us throughout the long road to beat the game.

So why not have a big ol' GU poll featuring our good friends, the starter Pokemon? For this poll, let's vote on our favourite Grass type starter Pokemon! Usually the Grass type Pokemon are the more defensive and technique based starters, but they too can be incredibly strong when needed!

Remember, you can vote for more than one Pokemon on this poll!

For a refreshment, here are the Grass type starter Pokemon from generations 1-6.

Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur is the Kanto Grass type starter. It's a dinosaur-toad like Pokemon that has a strange bulb on its back which eventually develops over time. It evolves into Ivysaur and finally into Venusaur. This whole family actually has a dual typing of Grass/Poison.

Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Chikorita

Chikorita is the Johto Grass type starter. It has a cutesy appearance, but eventually evolves into a sauropod like creature. It evolves into Bayleef and finally into Meganium.

Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Treecko

Treecko is the Hoenn Grass type starter. It's based off geckos and keeps this trait as it evolves; however, only getting bigger at the same time. It evolves into Grovye and finally into Sceptile.

Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Turtwig

Turtwig is the Sinnoh Grass type starter. It's based off a turtle while its evolution shares characteristics from various dinosaurs (such as the ankylosaurus) and tortoises. It evolves into Grotle and finally into Torterra. Torterra has a unique typing of Grass/Ground.

Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Snivy

Snivy is the Unova Grass type starter. It and its family is based off various snakes such as the vine snake family. It evolves into Servine and finally into Serperior.
Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Chespin

Chespin is the Kalos Grass type starter. It's the first mammalian Grass starter and is based off some type of rodent or a hedgehog while its final evolution shares a resemblance to the extinct Glyptodont. It evolves into Quilladin and finally into Chesnaught. Chesnaught has a unique typing of Grass/Fighting.

I think my extreme favourites would have to be Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, and Chespin! I just love the Grass type starters in general. XD
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Empty Re: Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll*

Post by Delsin Rowe Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:43 pm

I'd say Turtwig because that is the only grass type pokemon that I got in the WHOLE Pokemon series
Delsin Rowe
Delsin Rowe
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Gu_mem10
GCoins : 131

Back to top Go down

Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll* Empty Re: Favourite Grass Starter Pokemon? *Poll*

Post by Ospreyeagle Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Turtwig, Snivy and Chespin.
Ospreyeagle
Ospreyeagle
Looker is the best
Looker is the best

Looker4Ospreyeagle
GCoins : 851
Name: : セクシー Sekushī

http://w11.zetaboards.com/AnimalWarriors

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Fanta Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:43 am

Gotta be Turtwig and Bulbasaur. Chespin and Chikorita come close. The other 2, Snivy isn't that bad but I don't like Treecko.
Orange Fanta
Orange Fanta
Yoshi
Yoshi

GCoins : 58
Pokemon Partner : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by MapleBerry<3 Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Chik and Ches! (Chikorita and Chespin)

They're so cute!!
MapleBerry<3
MapleBerry<3
Digital Mod
Digital Mod

Pokestar Champ Rosa
Lunamon4MapleBerry
GCoins : 71
Name: : MK

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:30 am

This poll will continue for a few more days everyone!

Currently, Chespin is in the lead with 4 votes though both Treecko and Turtwig aren't far behind with 3 points!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hylia Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:37 am

Snivy line.

They're faster than their other Grass type fellows. That, and they're just so adorable. I fell in love with Snivy the second I saw it. (Of course, I picked Tepig as my starter first because, Wynaut? Bacon <3)

Second place would go to the Treeko line, then Chikorita, then Bulbasaur's, then Chespin.

Seriously. Has anyone really listened to Chesnaught's cry? It sounds like a freaking tiger roar. XD I'm like "what the heck?"
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

Hero of Hylia
GCoins : 109

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/676693/Galdr

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownBoi Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:52 pm

baulbasaurr
BrownBoi
BrownBoi
DK Crew
DK Crew

GCoins : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrainerExpert Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Treeko fo sho. It was my first grass type starter so I have to choose it.
TheTrainerExpert
TheTrainerExpert
Pikmin Guardian
Pikmin Guardian

GCoins : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down