GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!
GamerzUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Showdown Tournament - All Confirmed Participants

Go down

Pokemon Showdown Tournament - All Confirmed Participants  Empty Pokemon Showdown Tournament - All Confirmed Participants

Post by Evolution Master Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:23 pm

As of last night, we have confirmed that the tournament will be taking place tomorrow as we now have all 8 required participants!

Here are our participants for this tournament:

Participants:
1. Michelle (PS: Ospreyeagle)
2. Vara (PS: Evolution Master)
3. CJ (PS: KyngzIndeyen)
4. newsupermariobros (PS: nsmb)
5. MapleBerry<3 (PS: MapleBerry)
6. TheTrainerExpert (PS: TheTrainerExpert)
7. Gira / Delsin Rowe (PS: Giratina720)
8. Pyrite

*PS - Pokemon Showdown username

[bThis is an RU- NU (Smogon) tier based tournament with all 6 Pokemon being of the maximum level of 100. [/b]

Michelle and I will be setting the match-ups by tonight or the next morning, so look forward to the tournament guys! It will take place all week starting from Monday and ending by the next Sunday or Monday. If there's a day that any of you are more comfortable with for the tournament this week, please let me know.

I will keep you updated in further threads on this forum (including this one); however, if you wish to see what's going on in the PS Tournament thread on the PAWU forum, pleae follow the link below:

http://w11.zetaboards.com/AnimalWarriors/topic/10720136/1/?x=0#post8754718

Thank you everyone, and good luck!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Showdown Tournament - All Confirmed Participants  Empty Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament - All Confirmed Participants

Post by Evolution Master Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Evolution Master wrote:As of last night, we have confirmed that the tournament will be taking place tomorrow as we now have all 8 required participants!

Here are our participants for this tournament:

Participants:
1. Ospreyeagle (PS: Ospreyeagle)
2. Evolution Master (PS: Evolution Master)
3. CJ (PS: KyngzIndeyen)
4. newsupermariobros (PS: nsmb)
5. MapleBerry<3 (PS: MapleBerry)
6. TheTrainerExpert (PS: TheTrainerExpert)
7. Gira / Delsin Rowe (PS: Giratina720)
8. Pyrite

*PS - Pokemon  Showdown username

[bThis is an RU- NU (Smogon) tier based tournament with all 6 Pokemon being of the maximum level of 100. [/b]

Michelle and I will be setting the match-ups by tonight or the next morning, so look forward to the tournament guys! It will take place all week starting from Monday and ending by the next Sunday or Monday. If there's a day that any of you are more comfortable with for the tournament this week, please let me know.

I will keep you updated in further threads on this forum (including this one); however, if you wish to see what's going on in the PS Tournament thread on the PAWU forum, pleae follow the link below:

http://w11.zetaboards.com/AnimalWarriors/topic/10720136/1/?x=0#post8754718

Thank you everyone, and good luck!
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down