GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!
GamerzUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What age would you like to live up to?

3 posters

Go down

What age would you like to live up to? Empty What age would you like to live up to?

Post by Evolution Master Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:39 pm

Life is said to be incredibly short at times and everyone does have their own personalized expiry date. So how long would you like to live for? 

Myself? I personally would like to live up to being within the age range of 70-80. A perfect age range (imo) to finally settle down for the long slumber eventually. 

Over 80 and I'd probably feel too weak to do anything, and I'd imagine that I would be a burden to others who'd have to assist me at that age. That's just my thoughts for now.
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What age would you like to live up to? Empty Re: What age would you like to live up to?

Post by Will64 Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Whenever is fine with me. Of course I'm still young and still have many things I want to do while here, but if my time comes early, it'll come early.

But if I had to choose, I guess I'd like to live to see my grandchildren grow up. However old I'll be by then...
Will64
Will64
Yoshi
Yoshi

What age would you like to live up to? Gu_mem10
GCoins : 10

Back to top Go down

What age would you like to live up to? Empty Re: What age would you like to live up to?

Post by Ospreyeagle Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:32 pm

^I agree Will. You don't know when it's your time to go.

Anyway, I hope 70-80ish.
Ospreyeagle
Ospreyeagle
Looker is the best
Looker is the best

Looker4Ospreyeagle
GCoins : 851
Name: : セクシー Sekushī

http://w11.zetaboards.com/AnimalWarriors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down