GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!
GamerzUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerzUniverse has returned!! Welcome back everyone!

5 posters

Go down

GamerzUniverse has returned!! Welcome back everyone! Empty GamerzUniverse has returned!! Welcome back everyone!

Post by Evolution Master Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello everyone, remember me? Yes, it is I, Evolution Master, and I was the founder of the very first GamerzUniverse forum! GamerzUniverse was a Nintendo based gaming forum that was created on May 2nd, 2012. Its purpose was to give Nintendo fans a chance to participate in a Nintendo based forum (which have become scarce as Nintendo's popularity decreased).

However, along with the help of my fellow admin and good friend AnimeFreak, we were able to create GU! As time went on, the forum experienced many changes and grew a relatively nice community. While the GamerzUniverse community was by no means massive, it was a friendly community consisting of users who got along to not only discuss about their favourite games, but as well as become friends/pen pals as a result of the variety of topics we all discussed together via the chatbox. We had fun and hilarious times, we also had saddening and despairing times too; however, we all endured through these times and continued to keep GamerzUniverse alive with our willpower and interest! The staff worked hard, the members posted as often as they could, and I, as an administrator was very happy to see how such a miniature site had....evolved! We even survived for over a year and celebrated our one year anniversary together....to see such a small forum survive that long is miraculous and you guys have really made me proud...

When GamerzUniverse finally closed to the public on September 30, 2013, I noticed the posts the loyal GU members had posted on the Closing Thread at the original GamerzUniverse site. It hit me hard to see these posts... GamerzUniverse's community was so strong and didn't want to give up. We, the Admins, had become upset with GU's hard times and were also getting busier with our own lives - this caused us to lack the time to properly maintain the site for the loyal members. However, seeing these posts that you all made on the thread made me want to fight back and recreate GU!

After contacting AnimeFreak again, we worked on a prototype GamerzUniverse site which borrowed many of the original elements of the first GU forum. As a result, we developed the site into the site that you are looking at right now - the recreation of GamerzUniverse (or as some fondly know it as GamerzUniverse 2)! With encouragement from not only AnimeFreak, but as well as Ospreyeagle and MapleBerry<3, we were able to complete this project and at this point - release the site to public! Alas, GamerzUniverse has returned everyone and I couldn't have done it without the help of you all! :)Your willpower and love for the site has given me the confidence to allow GU to return and hopefully...we can aim for even greater heights and success with this forum! Thank you all!

Let's do it everyone and thank you! Welcome back fellow GU members, and may GU 2 be a success!

- Evolution Master

GamerzUniverse has returned!! Welcome back everyone! ToadYakumanDS
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GamerzUniverse has returned!! Welcome back everyone! Empty Re: GamerzUniverse has returned!! Welcome back everyone!

Post by Kirito Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Bumping!
Kirito
Kirito
Anime Addict
Anime Addict

Bleach4AnimeFreak
GCoins : 10

Back to top Go down

GamerzUniverse has returned!! Welcome back everyone! Empty GamerzUniverse shall live on!

Post by Hylia Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:04 pm

As a member, the 18th member of the original GamerzUniverse, I am glad to be here and with everyone that I've met here. It's been a fabulous experience to those I've met at GU. I have shared laughs with many people and good times. Even when I wasn't online here, I still supported GU anyway. I only have its best interest at heart. A site with faithful and loving community members are always cherished.

EM and AF have done a wonderful job in both rebooting GU and for the original GU as well. The community at the first were fantastic and heck, I met someone I knew somewhere else here, too. I like to think that GU can make people come together. When a site does this, you know it has done a fantastic job.

I said it before, I'll say it again; I'll keep coming back here. I'll always support GU. I'll never stop coming. I will continue to support it as a member here. I want to make everyone here happy, and to see the laughter again. I want to see GU restored to its former glory, and perhaps, in the future, it shall be one of the most popular Nintendo fansites that ever existed. With us loyal members here, and the staff, I honestly believe that can happen. We can come together once again and strive until GU is the best.

Let's not give up. Even if the tough times come against us, let us stand strong and keep going. We come here to make happiness, make laughter, make smiles, and most importantly, make strong friendships. Nintendo has brought many people together; GU can do the same. Let's stick together as we go on this GU adventure one more time, and this time, let's succeed.

The new GU shall be better than the first! Welcome back, indeed!
Hylia
Hylia
Luigi
Luigi

GamerzUniverse has returned!! Welcome back everyone! Gu_mem10
Hero of Hylia
GCoins : 109

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/676693/Galdr

Back to top Go down

GamerzUniverse has returned!! Welcome back everyone! Empty Re: GamerzUniverse has returned!! Welcome back everyone!

Post by RaikouFan V2.0 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Good job on rebooting, let us all kill it again! Jokes aside, glad to be back from not being here.
RaikouFan V2.0
RaikouFan V2.0
Kirby
Kirby

GamerzUniverse has returned!! Welcome back everyone! Gu_mem10
GCoins : 13
Pokemon Partner : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeZone Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:09 pm

New Forum.
New Era.
Please make this forum even more better than previous one.

I'm glad that I'm back to this forum. Let's hope some miracle happening in here. Razz
PokeZone
PokeZone
The Zone of Pokey's
The Zone of Pokey's

GSystem : Banned
GCoins : 44

http://thebattlemaison.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down