GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzUniverse
Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We have a wide assortment of gaming essentials and host many game related discussions here! Sign up to view our full content!
GamerzUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball

2 posters

Go down

Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball Empty Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball

Post by Delsin Rowe Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Prologue: The START of the Rare Pokéball
Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball Screen14Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball Screen15
Nagasaki, Japan

December 21st, 2012

Nagasaki, Japan, a city that is a wealthy town, on 1945, America released an atomic bomb called, Fat Man, onto Nagasaki. It was a disgrace that day. It's a bright sunny day in Nagasaki, there were two scientist testing out something. They call it, the real life Pokéball. News was all around Japan, soon, it was worldwide. They said it would be released on December 21st, 2012, the day when an apocalypse was supposed to happen, but no, it did not happen. As the two scientists reach the lab, they started working on the ball.
"Man, it's been a hard day!" said one of the scientist. "It sure is buddy, plus, we don't have to worry about the apocalypse now," said the other scientist. "Definitely, hey, I think it is time to show everyone about the ball." As the scientists gathered around the center of the city, the citizens of the city wanted to go to the front to see what it looks like.
"Citizens of Nagasaki," said the mayor of Nagasaki, "we are here to show you what this amazing real Pokéball can do, George, will you demonstrate the ball." After the speech, the scientist started to open the ball. A few moments later, the Pokéball malfunctioned. Soon, an explosion from the Pokéball created the same explosion as the doom of 1945. The city was destroyed. All the people survived, but everything was destroyed. The Pokéball then sucked up the nearest people that it can find, and swallowed it into the ball. Everyone was shocked. 

News began swirling around the earth. People said that December 21st was actually the bad day for them to present the ball. Many theories swirled around after the explosion. After the Pokéball swallowed up the scientists, the Pokéball began to split and went around the world to certain locations. It took years to get their locations, but in the next few years, it will hit our hero's hometown.

Last edited by Giratina765 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Delsin Rowe
Delsin Rowe
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball Gu_mem10
GSystem : No warnings
GCoins : 131

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball Empty Chapter 1: The Home of the Hero

Post by Delsin Rowe Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:05 am

Chapter 1: The Home of the Hero
Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball Screen17Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball Screen18Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball Screen20
Pleasanton, CA

August 29th, 2014

It was a bright morning, blue skies, sunny day here in Pleasanton. Beep, beep, beep, the alarm blew. Kenneth was about to go to 7th grade. Although his grades were decent last school year, he was planning on going to get better grades than last year. As he gotten dressed, his brother, Wesley, came in and said, "Hurry up Kenneth, you don't want to be late for your first day!" "I know!" Kenneth yelled. As he was all done, he went down stairs and went to eat breakfast. His favorite breakfast was to eat Lucky Charms. Sure he actually gotten bad luck from it, he was sure he can get good luck from it.
"Oop, I better check on GamerzUniverse," he said. GamerzUniverse was created by his friend from Canada. The admin was chatting with him until it was time to go. At 7:45, he was ready to go. Moreover, he was glad December 21st, 2012 was gone, he was worried that time. But then it came in mind, the explosion in Nagasaki. What happened to those poor people? he though as he was getting ready for school. In a few minutes, he will be meeting his friends at the library and talk.
7:55
Kenneth was at school, everyone was there including parents. Wow, he didn't noticed that there were parents in the school, probably going to see their new teachers. His mom parked her car and went to Wesley's new class. As Kenneth walked to the school, time stopped. No one was moving at all. Then, a ball fell down. It was the Pokéball that exploded in December 21st, 2012. Everyone didn't seem to notice at all. Soon, somebody was walking. That's odd, why is he moving? Kenneth asked himself. Then, it was his friend Hayden. Hayden & Kenneth were friends since 1st grade. Boy they were good friends back then.
"Hey Kenneth, I noticed that people stopped moving," said Hayden. "I know, can you believe that?" asked Kenneth. Soon, the Pokéball started to hatch open.
"Uh, Kenneth, is that the same Pokéball from the presentation back on December 21st, 2012?" asked Hayden. "Y-" Kennth was cut off when the Pokéball open. A voice crackled.
"You, both of you, did you see the Pokéball explosion back in December 21st, 2012?" said the voice. The two friends both nodded. "Well, I was the one who created the explosion, soon, the universe will be mine! So that's why, I decided to go easy on taking down the first city, Pleasanton!" said the voice laughing. "Wha, what?" Kenneth said, "You can't be serious!" "Oh yes I am! Now if you want to stop me, try to! There is no way you can find me MUAHAHAHAHA *cough* *cough*...." After the light was gone, the Pokéball closed. The two friends fell down. It felt like they were unconscious. Soon, they both got up. It was still the same time as always, but it was strange that the Pokéball would come. Kenneth took the ball, and put it in his bag.
"We've been waiting for you guys," someone said. It was another friend of Kenneth, it was Aidan.
"I saw you lying down there, I thought I needed to see you guys just to see if you're okay." They said they were okay. It wasn't suppose to be like this. The mysterious voice told Hayden & Kenneth that he would go for Pleasanton. Kenneth then told Aidan what happened. Kenneth decided that they might need to take down person soon. They all agreed and decided to meet after school. Why would such a person decide to destroy the city? The east bay might be destroyed as well, maybe the bay area, maybe California, maybe the whole nation, then probably Canada, it had to be done and it's the 3 who need to work together to stop tis mess.
Delsin Rowe
Delsin Rowe
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball Gu_mem10
GCoins : 131

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball Empty Re: Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball

Post by Evolution Master Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:57 pm

Nice work so far Gira! Smile

The concept of a Pokeball causing such chaos is a unique tale for sure.
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Toadally Admin
Toadally Admin

Toad4EvoMaster
GCoins : 1190

https://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball Empty Re: Mysterious Objects Sega — Book 1: The Secret Truth of the Rare Pokéball

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down